Notes on a Dream
Now Available
The Road Home
Now Available

Go Back   Jordan Rudess' Community Forums > Online Keyboard Community > Musicians Seeking Musicians
User Name
Password

Prog keyboardist needed (UK based)
Old 12-24-2011, 02:01 PM
ice622 Offline
Keyboard Apprentice

Default Prog keyboardist needed (UK based)

Hi folks. We are Athelstone, a prog rock band with elements of prog metal, jazz, fusion and post-rock. We are originally from the tiny Mediterranean island of Malta, but are now based in London. We have just released our debut album, The Quiet Before The Storm, which can be listened to and downloaded here ---> http://athelstone.bandcamp.com/

We are looking for a keyboard player who is into prog to join our ranks so that we can start getting gigs and playing live. Mellotrons, hammonds and synth FX are all crucial to our overall sound, which is why we need to find the right person to get the ball rolling. We are very ambitious about this project and are looking to take it as far as we can. Anyways, please do not hesitate to get in touch here, or email directly on dcassar622@gmail.com

Thanks!
Daniel

Athelstone

Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 PM
WillDub Offline
Keyboard Master

Send a message via MSN to WillDub

I would LOVE to be part of your project, but unfortunately I live in Montreal, Canada and I am still studying. I honestly think that your music os unique and new, and that is a good thing. The artwork is pretty neat!!! I hope you'll find a good keyboardist.

--------Kurzweil PC3x-----