PDA

View Full Version : New vid - UM piano solo on acoustic piano!

Lyngs
06-08-2004, 11:41 AM
So.. just recorded this one - not nearly perfect, just found 5 minutes time to record it.

Here's a vid from this afternoon, me playing the piano solo from Universal Mind on ... an acoustic piano! Wee... :lol:

Universal Mind Piano Solo on acoustic piano WTF !!111 SHRDEE!!!! (http://cyberjamarchive.com/mp3-uploads/LyngsUMsolo.WMV)

:)

ffox
06-08-2004, 02:36 PM
nice one, I'm impressed by the fast Bm runs.

Ael
06-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Heya, that was really good, far from sloppy....how did you get the notation for that cause the midi one from the actual LTE song is pretty sloppy...do you have a cleaner version of the notation?

Lyngs
06-09-2004, 02:49 AM
Heya, that was really good, far from sloppy....how did you get the notation for that cause the midi one from the actual LTE song is pretty sloppy...do you have a cleaner version of the notation?

It is really difficult to get a decent notation of it, but I also got the midi for Universal Mind because I had to transcribe it (I'm joining a LTE-coverband). I just transcribed the main theme and then played the runs as I thought that Jordan would do it. Think I got it somewhat correctly.
:)

It is not very difficult.