PDA

View Full Version : The spirit carries on Gospel Choir: HELP!!!

Liquid Dream Theater Expe
06-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey evryone I've been trying to figure out the gospelchoir thing in TSCO but it's impossible to hear the second part of it. I hoped to get to hear it when i bought the making of scenes from a memory but that was also just the first half. Anyone that could help me out?

calmar
06-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah its pretty difficult but if you want I can try to do a MIDI of it and send it to you... But I know that there will be few mistakes in it.
Dave

Liquid Dream Theater Expe
06-17-2005, 04:57 PM
that would be great

Piranha
06-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Calmar is a talented guy, he'll do it for you faster than you can blink your right eye.

calmar
06-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Calmar is a talented guy, he'll do it for you faster than you can blink your right eye.
lol but i dont have the time to do it right now but Ill probably do this tomorrow :P
Dave

Stimpus
06-19-2005, 05:09 PM
ummm if you do do a midi file, would you mind sending me a copy? i would just like to hear what it sounds like without the other instruments, maybe get my choir to do it hehe

LDGuy
06-20-2005, 04:43 PM
If it's any help, the chord changes after the guitar solo are this...

Begins at 4:23, dotted quarter = 40 approx.

12/8 D D/F# G D--D/C# Bm Bm/A E/Ab A D D/F# G D--D/C#

Bm Bm/A E/Ab Asus4--A G Asus4--A D--D/C#--Bm--A G Em

Then there is the outro which is just

: D A/D G Em D A/D G Asus4--A : then piano outro, with no choir.

note: if two chords are joined by hyphens, means they are dotted quarter (crotchets) notes, otherwise all are dotted half (minim) notes.

I would try and program it, but i haven't quite grasped cakewalk enough to do that yet, lol.

calmar
06-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm working on it, I think that it should be done tomorrow or in few hours, but there will be still couple of mistakes, so you can correct the file and post it again if you want!
Dave